Suncoast Medical Network offers many different services to help managed care organizations work more effectively with primary care physicians so costs are contained and patients receive the high quality care they need. If you are a physician attempting to maximize your income, Suncoast’s services can provide you with the help you need.
Services we have available to help you include:
1. Managed Service Organization (MSO) - We serve as a liaison between contracted providers and HMOs.
2. Electronic Medical Records (EMR) - If you need EMR implemented at your clinic, Suncoast is able to assist you.
3. Medical Risk Adjustment (MRA) Auditing - Our staff will audit your MRA codes to ensure all information is captured, documented, and billed correctly.
4. Network Development and Management - You will receive recommendations for specialists, hospitals, and pharmacies that are cost effective.
5. Medical Billing and Collections - Suncoast uses Gomez Medical Billing to handle all billing and coding questions. All staff members possess Certified Coder status from the AAPC.
6. MRA Training - All physicians and staff are trained in proper MRA coding and documentation.
7. Contracting - When you first begin your practice, you may not be sure how to apply for contracts with different health plans. Suncoast has 15 years of experience engaging in this process with many providers and specialties.
8. Physician Charts, Notes, and Report Review - Suncoast assists physicians experiencing Medicare or health plan audits by ensuring all charts, notes, and reports are compliant with current standards.